Refunds And Cancellations
We offer free shipping within India for all orders paid online. Additional charges are applicable in case of COD. Orders are shipped via Delhivery (www.delhivery.com), via Blue Dart (www.bluedart.com) and SpeedPost. They can be tracked online, depending on the provision of our shipping partner.
Every Atlasware piece is meticulously detailed and requires a lot of care and attention for the impeccable quality we would like to give you. Depending on complexity, the time to make them can vary. In general:
- Most of our pieces will be available in 7 days.
- Some may take up to 14 working days, especially pieces that we make to your size specification, after which they will be shipped out to you by the shipping method you have chosen.
- Transit time within India is usually 2-4 working days.
We really appreciate your patience for the availability process. If a piece takes a bit longer to be available, we will keep you updated on the same. Our goal is to ensure that you are happy with the quality of your products.
SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF INDIA
We are currently working on shipping outside India.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
Order shipping times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization. We are also not responsible for any delays caused by natural calamities and unavoidable circumstances.
We will be unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched. Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single destination address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, please place individual orders for different addresses.
Once your order is shipped out, you will receive a confirmation email from us containing the tracking number as well as tracking link on the email address provided by you. In the unlikely event that you do not receive this email, you may contact us at orders@Atlasware.com.
Each Atlasware product is individually made available to you by us. Due to this, there may be some subtle variations from one product to the next. There can also be some minor differences in the product of same type. This will not impact the quality of the product we make for you. We strive for excellence with every product we create.
Once a piece is purchased, we do not accept any returns, as we make each product to order. We do offer replacements in certain situations.
Replacements will only be accepted if your order is damaged in transit, or you have received the incorrect product, or if there is a genuine manufacturing defect.
In these cases you may return the pieces exactly the way you received them, unworn, with original packaging.
Replacement product will also be sent to you in case your order is lost in transit.
4 STEPS TO MAKING A REPLACEMENT:
- Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of damaged or incorrect order via an email to orders@Atlasware.com to inform us of the issue.
- Include a photograph of the damaged/ incorrect product, so the QC team can decide whether product is approved for replacement.
- Once our quality control team has authorized the replacement we will inform you on the most mutually convenient return method. In most cases, we ask you to courier the piece back to us.
- We will replace the damaged/ incorrect product with a fresh product, in case of a genuine issue with the product, with no additional shipping cost for the replacement. Please note we do not refund orders.
Replacements will only be made after we have received your product back in its original packaging. We are not liable for any replacements that we were not notified about within 3 days of receipt of the order.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the delivery agent.
- Incorrect size ordered (in case of international deliveries only). For a size exchange within India please write to us at orders@Atlasware.com
- Package refused by recipient.
- Refusal to pay any custom/import duties or taxes at the time of delivery (in case of international deliveries only).
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor color and design variation(s). All products are created and may have some minor variation from product to product.
- If the product is not faulty or damaged.